Thursday, April 07, 2016

A responsible gun owner always keeps it in a safe! Right?

Pro gun people use above picture to make a statement. And so it does. It states pro gun people are stupid and find thinking for themselves very hard to do. Let me tell you why I think that. A USB stick is made for storing data. A knife is made for cutting things. A lighter is made to light a cigarette. A gun is designed to kill people. Yes, it's that simple.

How can someone who is pro life also be pro guns?

'I'm a sensible gun owner so I keep mine in a safe, separate from the bullets.'

-'And when you're attacked you run home, get your gun from the safe, pick up the bullets from the carton in your sock drawer, run back while you fill the gun with said bullets, hoping the attacker is still there because you nicely asked him to stay put and shoot him?'

'No, of course not! I carry my gun with me at all times!'

-'How do you do it?'

'What?'

-'Carry your gun around AND keep it in the safe?'

All this talk abut gun safety only seems good for gun sales. So far not a single life has been saved by more people carrying guns. And that's a fact.


No comments: