Friday, November 25, 2011

Skywatch Friday

Click to enlarge.

More pictures? Check our Flickr page

Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N8  and is unedited.

For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

Been somewhat busy recovering from hip-replacement and slowly work is picking up: I get to go to Barcelona next month! Two weeks ago I was in Delft (near The Hague) and yesterday my mom, a friend and I paid a visit to a local garden centre. Also working on a novel for the challenge "National November Writing Month. NaNoWriMo for short. About 19,000 words still to write and seven days to go...

Have a good weekend!





3 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Love your skies, Terrence! I feel exactly the same way you do regarding these over fed holidays!! I was invited to a dinner tonight and when I walked in and saw this mass of people that don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and they were stuffing everything they could find into their oversized mouths!! I left without eating! Whoops! I do get carried away! Thanks as always for your visit/comments! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

What lovely shots!

Anonymous said...

Mooie serie weer, Terrence. Mijn voorkeur gaat vandaag uit naar de derde en de laatste foto.
Maak er een mooi weekend van!