Thursday, October 29, 2009

Skywatch Friday

On my way home from guitar-practice:
















It was a beautiful day when friends of mine got married. This was shot around the corner from the church:
















A friend of mine had an exposition of her art. The gallery was near here:
















It's hard to capture a bird in full flight with my mobile but I got this one:


















Coming home from my homoeopath I came across these clouds (And no, the pic is not taken with a fish-eye lens...):















Note: Every SWF-picture published here is shot with my trusty Nokia N93 mobile phone and is unedited. For more Skywatch Friday photo's from around the globe, please check http://skyley.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Louise said...

Beautiful captures, but the last is my favorite. I really like the way the angle of the building accentuates the sky.

Sylvia K said...

I love them all, love the variety of locations that go with your lovely skies! Great post for the day!

Have a great weekend, Terrence!

Sylvia

Rune said...

Great pictures whit many fine designs, great post!

eileeninmd said...

Great photos, each showing some different colors in the pretty sky.

Jossie said...

Prachtige foto's. Vooral de bovenste spreek me erg aan.

Marites said...

i love the 2nd and 4th photos. The unique color and cloud formations are just beautiful.

Elisabeth said...

Super shots...love the angle of the last one and the clouds are wonderful. Am amazed at the quality you are getting using a phone's camera.

Chantal said...

A nice overview of a day out of your life

Chubskulit Rose said...

great shots, especially the last one!

Have a glimpse of a Korean Sunset.

Reader Wil said...

Amazing that your mobile phone takes such great photos. Thanks for the visit! The pot of gold was on the other end of the half of the rainbow, which I didn't take because of the treasure hunters. Well have a great weekend and SWF!
Groetjes van een Rotterdammer!