Monday, June 06, 2005

According to mr. William Schultz, top man of the American division of Amnesty International, Guantanamo Bay is part of a system to be compared to the "Gulag" in the old days: a series of prisoncamps where torturing prisoners is more rule than exception. People favoring the Bush-administration call his accusation "Al-Qaida propaganda" which in itself is quite hilarious. To state that this terrorist group sponsors Amnesty International.
Unfortunately the group opposing mr. Schultz has yet to prove their statement.

Just finished my first week as temporarily unemployed person and I must say "so far, so good".
Writing application-letters still proves to be no problem. Of the 29 job-applications I've send out so far I've already received three responses: two turn-downs and one complaint of someone not being able to open the e-mail attachment...
I'll keep you posted.

No comments: