Friday, May 28, 2004

Did you know Yvonne Keeley, sister of worldfamous Patricia Paay who is married to Adam Curry, once was involved with Steve Harley?
You know, as in "Ccokney Rebel feat.....".
Incredible isn't it? Not as incredible as the release of Mordechai Vanunu who was sentenced to prison for telling the world through Britsh reporter for the Sunday Times Peter Hounam that Israel
has weapons of mass destruction. In this case the atombomb. The Israelian government still won't admit they have an arsenal of nucleair weaponry. I wonder why?


I'm guessing a lot of people are wondering why Andy Kaufman chose to "resurrect" exactly twenty years after he apparently staged his own death. Is this another of his pranks or is this soem stunt from the actor who played Kaufman in 1999, Jim Carrey? Time will tell.
Or will Andy?


Still couldn't do a lot the past week due to my bad knee but believe me if I tell you I've been looked after well by my son, my mom and a bunch of friendly female neighbours...;-)

No comments: